Summer is Busy!
Dear Patients Returning and New,
My schedule is too full to accommodate new patients at this time that need regular treatment. I do have a waitlist and if you'd like to put your name on there contact me. If you are looking for something last minute (i.e. have an acute issue you need help with) and you see room in my online scheduler, feel free to put yourself in.
If you are a returning patient and do not see any open slots in the online scheduler please contact me; I am leaving some slots open for regular patients that do not show up on the online scheduler.
I feel blessed to work with you all!
My practice is located at 190 Main St., Suite 205, in Brattleboro, VT. I am planning on returning to Clinic Alternative Medicines in Northampton starting in September on Fridays. Feel free to email me with any questions. It may take me a few days to get back to you as I'm still with my two young children most of the time.
Please read my message below for more information regarding office procedures during Covid-19.
What a year! Fortunately in Vermont anyway we are almost on the other side of this pandemic it seems. This letter outlines everything I am doing to keep us as safe as possible while maintaining a therapeutic, relaxing setting. I am confident that acupuncture and herbal medicine are important modalities at this time to strengthen the immune and nervous systems, to help heal from the trauma of the last year plus and to keep us strong and healthy as we move forward- in body, mind, and spirit.
My office procedure is as follows:
1) This pandemic has been going on long enough that I trust in your common sense concerning possible recent exposure and staying home if you are sick.
2) If, within 24 hours before your appointment, you have any concern about new symptoms that may be Covid-19 related, there will be no charge for the late cancellation.
3) My practice is at 190 Main St., Suite 205, Brattleboro, VT 05301. When you arrive please wash your hands well for 20 seconds with soap and water. Then proceed to the comfy colorful couch and I will be out to greet you.
4) If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask. In either case, I am happy to wear a mask if you wish and you are welcome to wear one, too.
7) My office has several air filtration systems, including a HEPA and a UV filter as well as it's own mini-split system which also works to filter pathogens in the air and increase air quality.
8) Payments can be made by cash, check, or Venmo- but not credit or debit cards.
I hope this letter helps clarify procedures so that you know what to expect and feel safe.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all!
Emma Lee, LAc