Covid- 19 Update
I am excited to announce that I am re-opening my practice as of 6/29/20. I will be taking a limited number of in-office patients for Acupuncture and Shiatsu on Mondays in Brattleboro, VT. I am available on Tuesdays for herbal evaluation appointments as well over the phone.
Please read my message below for more information regarding office procedures during Covid-19.
I have missed you and the work that we do together! These are intense times, but I believe that we will get through them and become more resilient and aware human beings. This letter outlines everything I am doing to keep us as safe as possible while maintaining a therapeutic, relaxing setting. Bear with me as I begin to navigate the best ways to do this. I am confident that acupuncture and herbal medicine are important modalities at this time to strengthen the immune and nervous systems, to help heal from the trauma of the last few months (years, or decades), and to keep us strong and healthy as we move forward- in body, mind, and spirit.
In the initial phase of my practice re-opening, procedure will be as follows:
1) I am limiting my patient number to five patients per week.
2) About 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive a pre-screening email with a small number of questions concerning your current health status and possible recent exposure to Covid-19. By replying “Confirm”, you are confirming both your appointment and that you are low-risk.
3) At the time of your scheduled appointment, you will call me (802-579-4473) (Unless we have arranged anything differently prior) to do our check-in over the phone. This minimizes in person contact.
4) You will then put on your mask and come in. Your mask must be worn over your nose and mouth the entire treatment. Currently my practice is at 167 Main St., Brattleboro, VT 05301, Suite 410. I’ll be there to greet you and give you the key to the bathroom, where you will wash your hands including your wrists for 20 seconds with soap and water. Then proceed to the treatment room and we will begin!
5) I will be sanitizing all surfaces in between each patient. As many of us are chemically sensitive, I will be using effective but non-scented products.
6) I will wash and sanitize my hands between each patient, before inserting needles, and after any other contact. I will be wearing a mask the entire treatment.
7) I am allowing 30 minutes between each patient to ventilate the treatment room.
8) My practice at this time is cash only and treatments are $80.00.
I hope this letter helps clarify procedures so that you know what to expect, and so that you feel safe and know that you’re doing everything you can to keep me safe.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all!
Emma Lee, LAc